Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Room Escape: A New Genre of Entertainment Comes to New Haven
- Gov. Malloy Declares State of Emergency, Statewide Travel Ban
- Rising, Young Saxophonist Alexa Tarantino Headlines at Baby Grand Jazz Series
- For Tesla, a Fight in Connecticut to Open Stores and Sell Cars
- In Hartford, Griebel Considers City Council Run
Fri December 6, 2013
Time-Lapse Video Shows Track Repairs Underway
A time-lapse video created over two days shows the track repair work underway at the site of a Metro-North train derailment where four people died and 63 people were injured.
Documentary filmmaker Daniel Cohen lives in The Bronx in a building next to the December 1 derailment site of a southbound Metro-North train. On December 3 and 4, he recorded this time-lapse of the track repair work. Cohen was home at the time of the derailment, and posted a number of photos of the site to his Twitter account, @danielcohen.