Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Hartford Student, Born in a Nepali Refugee Camp, Prepares for College
- "Peter Pan": a Critique of Pure Snark
- Hartford Mayoral Possibilities Start to Emerge
- Waterbury Hospital CEO Calls on Gov. Malloy to Help Salvage Tenet Deal
- Biological Explanations for Mental Health Symptoms Make Clinicians Less Empathetic
Fri December 6, 2013
Time-Lapse Video Shows Track Repairs Underway
A time-lapse video created over two days shows the track repair work underway at the site of a Metro-North train derailment where four people died and 63 people were injured.
Documentary filmmaker Daniel Cohen lives in The Bronx in a building next to the December 1 derailment site of a southbound Metro-North train. On December 3 and 4, he recorded this time-lapse of the track repair work. Cohen was home at the time of the derailment, and posted a number of photos of the site to his Twitter account, @danielcohen.