Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Hartford Student, Born in a Nepali Refugee Camp, Prepares for College
- "Peter Pan": a Critique of Pure Snark
- Waterbury Hospital CEO Calls on Gov. Malloy to Help Salvage Tenet Deal
- Hartford Mayoral Possibilities Start to Emerge
- Biological Explanations for Mental Health Symptoms Make Clinicians Less Empathetic
The Colin McEnroe Show
Mon October 7, 2013
Third Party Candidates We Won’t Call Fringe
With the November municipal elections approaching there have been some nasty battles involving alternative parties fighting their way onto the ballot. There’s something about local politics that leads to hand to hand combat. We’ll be looking at East Hampton, Middletown, Westport and any other town with a feisty third party.
Leave your comments below, email us at email@example.com or tweet us @wnprcolin.
Kyle Dostaler is the Chairman of the Chatham Party in East Hampton.
John Kilian is the Secretary of the Realistic Balance Party in Middletown and running for Mayor of Midddletown.
Valerie Seiling Jacobs is an attorney who currently teaches writing at Columbia University. She helped prepare Save Westport Now for their lawsuit to get on the November ballot.
Denise Merrill is the Connecticut Secretary of the State