Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Hartford Mayoral Possibilities Start to Emerge
- Biological Explanations for Mental Health Symptoms Make Clinicians Less Empathetic
- In Hartford Eminent Domain Case, Property Owner Wants More Money
- After Lawsuit Regarding Baseball Stadium, Hartford Changes Course
- Festive Fusion in Big Band Jazz Concert at Hartford’s Infinity Hall
Mon July 14, 2014
Tell Us Your Stuffed Animal Story
The Colin McEnroe Show is working on a show all about stuffed animals: the history of being attached, or developing a sentiment towards an object that comforts; the business of building them, and the awesome stories people have about their precious squishy toys.
That's where you come in! We want you to tell us about your favorite stuffed animal. Do you still have it? Do you still sleep with it? Did it disappear (and re-appear)?
Was it destroyed by your mean older brother right in front of your face, while you screamed and screamed, but he did it anyway, and now it's collecting dust in a closet, still in two pieces? Or whatever else!
Here's how to participate:
- Call us at (860) 580-9677.
- No one will pick up! We promise.
- Tell us your story. Technically, you'll get cut off after 3 minutes, but try to be as to-the-point as possible. We radio folks love that.
If you're phone-shy, then please send us a photo of your stuffed animal with a caption. What's its name? What should we know about it? Email Chion Wolf at CWolf@wnpr.org.