This hour, we explore what schools and communities are doing to combat drug abuse among youth in our state. We speak with educators, parents, municipal leaders and a mental health professional. And we want to hear from you.
- Angela Duhaime - Community Educator at Southeastern Regional Action Council
- John Prins - Member at Large of the Branford Board of Education and Chairman of the Teaching & Learning Committee
- Ann Gruenberg- President of the Connecticut Association of Boards of Education
- Rudy Marconi - First Selectman of Ridgefield, Connecticut and Chair of the Connecticut Council of Municipalities' Drug Abuse Prevention Work Group
- Michelle Sember - Branford Resident and Mother
- Donna Campbell - Executive Director of Greenwoods Counseling Referrals
Lydia Brown and Catie Talarski contributed to this show.