One’s a Republican, the other a Democrat. One’s from New Britain, the other from Bristol.
This hour: women in public office. We explore the latest campaign trends and we also hear from you.
Do you think enough women seek out positions of political leadership? We take your calls, tweets, and emails.
Plus: a tribute to one of Thanksgiving’s most coveted fruits -- the cranberry.
Where do all those tart, juicy spheres come from? And how are they harvested?
It’s a conversation we guarantee will not “bog” you down.
- Patti Russo - Executive Director of the Women’s Campaign School at Yale University
- Ellen Zoppo-Sassu - Mayor of Bristol, Connecticut
- Erin Stewart - Mayor of New Britain, Connecticut
- Dr. Gayle Alberda - Director of Ready To Run Connecticut, an annual program based at Fairfield University
- Keith Bishop - Co-owner of Bishop’s Orchards and proprietor of Killingworth Cranberries
Chion Wolf contributed to this show.