Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Hartford Student, Born in a Nepali Refugee Camp, Prepares for College
- "Peter Pan": a Critique of Pure Snark
- Waterbury Hospital CEO Calls on Gov. Malloy to Help Salvage Tenet Deal
- Hartford Mayoral Possibilities Start to Emerge
- Biological Explanations for Mental Health Symptoms Make Clinicians Less Empathetic
Where We Live
Wed September 19, 2012
Small Business Breakfast: Norwalk
Today we're broadcasting from one of the cultural meccas of Fairfield County - a waterside aquarium that hosts a half-millionlion visitors each year. Among other things, they have exhibits of seals and fish, and lots of stuff for kids.
Four times a year, WNPR's Small Business Project goes on the road to take the pulse of small business in our state. Today, we'll be visiting with business leaders from the shoreline to talk about something that's unavoidably important this year: the politics of small business.
We'll talk about how the political races we're watching so closely will affect the small business climate in our state. What do entrepreneurs want to hear from politicians? What messages should politicians hear about business?