Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Room Escape: A New Genre of Entertainment Comes to New Haven
- Gov. Malloy Declares State of Emergency, Statewide Travel Ban
- Rising, Young Saxophonist Alexa Tarantino Headlines at Baby Grand Jazz Series
- For Tesla, a Fight in Connecticut to Open Stores and Sell Cars
- In Hartford, Griebel Considers City Council Run
Small Biz, Big Tech
Tue November 26, 2013
Small Business After Hours: The Big Connect
We get together a few times a year to talk about issues concerning small business, and what's a bigger, broader topic than "technology?"
And not just tech companies, which we talk about, but about how technology is changing small business. Tiny firms that used to have to hire outside help are able to get that help with one click on an app, and some firms that have never touched social media are diving right in. Also, technology is helping businesses share and work together in ways they couldn't just a few years ago. We hear from a panel of entrepreneurs and experts, and hopefully answer your questions.
Where We Live
Affordable Care Act