Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Hartford Student, Born in a Nepali Refugee Camp, Prepares for College
- "Peter Pan": a Critique of Pure Snark
- Waterbury Hospital CEO Calls on Gov. Malloy to Help Salvage Tenet Deal
- Hartford Mayoral Possibilities Start to Emerge
- Biological Explanations for Mental Health Symptoms Make Clinicians Less Empathetic
Mon July 1, 2013
Seeking the calm after the storm
It has been a long time since Michael Gordon had fished at Silver Sands State Park in Milford.
“See that building right there,” he said looking back to what was his house until “I got kicked out …fire department.”
Back then he sought snappers, bluefish and stripers
Today he came to “Kind of decompress a little bit, I should be down here more often.”
The people and the shoreline…still reconnecting eight months after the devastation of Superstorm Sandy.