Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Hartford Student, Born in a Nepali Refugee Camp, Prepares for College
- "Peter Pan": a Critique of Pure Snark
- Waterbury Hospital CEO Calls on Gov. Malloy to Help Salvage Tenet Deal
- Hartford Mayoral Possibilities Start to Emerge
- Biological Explanations for Mental Health Symptoms Make Clinicians Less Empathetic
Primary in August?
Tue August 14, 2012
Rise and Shine! Primary Morning in Connecticut
It’s primary day in Connecticut! The last time Governor Malloy was on The Colin McEnroe Show, he said it doesn't make any sense to have hold primary day in August. Yeah, it’s a little hard to drum up much enthusiasm for a trip to the polls when its 87 degrees and sunny, the Cape is calling, or you are deep in the woods.
But, at least the candidates have tried to keep things interesting - with high-stakes primary contests in a race for Senate and the 5th district seat.
Today, Secretary of State Denise Merrill stops by, and we’ll hear from reporters and analysts about what to expect. And we wanna hear from you, too!