Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Hartford Student, Born in a Nepali Refugee Camp, Prepares for College
- "Peter Pan": a Critique of Pure Snark
- Waterbury Hospital CEO Calls on Gov. Malloy to Help Salvage Tenet Deal
- Hartford Mayoral Possibilities Start to Emerge
- Biological Explanations for Mental Health Symptoms Make Clinicians Less Empathetic
Where We Live
Wed January 18, 2012
Ranking Metro Areas
Today the Brookings Metropolitan Policy Program releases its Global MetroMonitor report - ranking the world’s 200 largest metropolitan economies for income and employment growth from 2010-2011.
Now we’ve talked to Brookings in the past about the importance of metro areas but this new study gives a detailed look at trends, and perhaps gives some surprising insight into our region’s metro areas, like Hartford, Bridgeport, New Haven and Providence.