Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Hartford Student, Born in a Nepali Refugee Camp, Prepares for College
- "Peter Pan": a Critique of Pure Snark
- Waterbury Hospital CEO Calls on Gov. Malloy to Help Salvage Tenet Deal
- Hartford Mayoral Possibilities Start to Emerge
- Biological Explanations for Mental Health Symptoms Make Clinicians Less Empathetic
The Colin McEnroe Show
Fri June 29, 2012
The Process: What's On Your Mind?
In the past month or so we've done shows about nuns, quitting as a good thing, procrastination, puns, lawsuits, putting a chip in your head, poetry, design flaws, invasive species and women who fall in love with prisoners.
And the month ahead will include shows about Nudism, First Contact with ETs, why songs get stuck in your head, urban beekeeping and the history and future of the TV remote.
One of the implicit myths of these shoes is that they're exactly the way they want them to be. We got the guests we wanted and balanced everything out just perfectly. Sometimes that's true but not very often. We often get on the air with not exactly the line-up we hoped for. And then we're live, so things go wrong. And afterwards, we get emails that make us smack are heads and wonder why we didn't think of that guest, that angle. We wanted you to know a little bit more about all that. Hence this show. We call it the process.
Leave your comments below, email email@example.com, or tweet us @wnprcolin.