Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Hartford Student, Born in a Nepali Refugee Camp, Prepares for College
- "Peter Pan": a Critique of Pure Snark
- Waterbury Hospital CEO Calls on Gov. Malloy to Help Salvage Tenet Deal
- Hartford Mayoral Possibilities Start to Emerge
- Biological Explanations for Mental Health Symptoms Make Clinicians Less Empathetic
The Colin McEnroe Show
Tue July 31, 2012
The Process: Show Ideas, Introductions, Emails, And What To Do With Jonah Lehrer
It's the last day of July. Our shows this month were about urban beekeeping, musical mashups as a distinct genre, anxiety, internet trolls, why certain songs get stuck in your head, artificially enhanced athletes, conversion to a different religion, a pervasive pop aesthetic called twee, the history of corn, noise, nudism, the history of the TV remote control.
We also took the blood pressure of Gov. Dannel P. Malloy and made him answer a quiz about how stressful a guy he is (very ...and his staff insists he understated his answers).
We did a live show from Springfield and four episodes of The Nose our Friday panel where the topics can and did range from the Higgs Boson to the Chick Fil A fast food chain.
The last show of the month is the Process, where we pull back the curtain and tell you a little about what went on behind the scenes. Leave your comments below, e-mail email@example.com or Tweet us @wnprcolin.