Politics, Burgers and Beer: June 3, 2014
Sergeant Bergdahl returns from Afghanistan, and a prisoner swap becomes political. A fellow political junky and I are here to keep you up to date on the latest in Washington and how it affects us here at home. We talk about jobs, the economy, the deficit, taxes, and whether our political leaders have the courage to do what's right for America.
The food is here, the beer is ice cold, and the conversation is about to begin on Politics, Burgers, and Beer. Cheers, everybody.
- Rich Hanley runs the graduate journalism program at Quinnipiac University.
- “Fortunate Son,” Creedence Clearwater Revival
- “Gne Gne,” Montefiori Cocktail
- “Angel,” Massive Attack
- “Everything Is Broken,” Bob Dylan
- “Right Here, Right Now,” Jesus Jones