Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Hartford Student, Born in a Nepali Refugee Camp, Prepares for College
- "Peter Pan": a Critique of Pure Snark
- Waterbury Hospital CEO Calls on Gov. Malloy to Help Salvage Tenet Deal
- Hartford Mayoral Possibilities Start to Emerge
- Biological Explanations for Mental Health Symptoms Make Clinicians Less Empathetic
Fri August 16, 2013
Political Button Extravaganza!
Political campaigns may be going more and more digital, but hopefully that doesn’t mean the end for buttons. Look at how much history you can sum up in these photos of campaign buttons! All of these photos come from the Connecticut State Library’s Flickr page.
Here are a few standout slogans.
- I’m a Weicker liker.
- I’m ga-ga over Belaga
- Attorney General Jerry Spiegel – Why not?
- kip-fer, /’kip-,fər/, Barbara Ann: the definitive person for District 118.
Do you own any of these? Any favorites?