Is Obamacare Working?
The Affordable Care Act is the signature piece of the president's domestic agenda and it's now, finally, operational. The question is: Is it working? On Where We Live we talk Obamacare and ask whether it is doing what it promised - helping the nation's poor and uninsured.
Are you covered under Obamacare? Have you gone to the doctor with your new insurance and got the care you need at the price you bargained for?
- Kaiser Health News: "Emergency Rooms Are Front Line For Enrolling New Obamacare Customers"
- NPR: "New York Consumers Frustrated by Insurance Delays"
- CT Mirror: "Uninsured Connecticut: Obamacare comes to Hartford"
- NY Times: "Older Pool of Health Care Enrollees Stirs Fears on Costs"
- Kevin Counihan - CEO of Access Health CT
- Arielle Levin Becker - Health and health care reporter for The Connecticut Mirror
- Sarah Varney - Reporter for Kaiser Health News
- Deb Polun - Director of Government Affairs and Media Relations for Community Health Center Association of Connecticut