Actually, it's The Atlantic that wonders "Have Smartphones Destroyed a Generation?" And, of course, the answer is, in a word: No. But then, high school kids are less interested in driving than they used to be. Or something. So there's almost a mental health crisis. Or something. The Nose gets into it.
And then: What's the best way to say goodbye? Sometimes it's just to leave.
Other possible topics include:
- Facing Closure, Hamden's Best Video Asks For Public's Help
- The Unpopular Opinion: 'Ocean's Twelve' is a Vital Piece of a Perfect Trilogy
- Prince Gets His Own Shade of Purple in Partnership with Pantone
- LCD Soundsystem's Latest Single Takes Their Sound Back to the Beginning
- Have You Seen This [Bit]?
- Can Rotten Tomatoes Crush a Movie at the Box Office?
- 'Game of Thrones' Success Can't Ease Headaches for HBO
- Taneisha Duggan - Producing associate at TheaterWorks
- Irene Papoulis - Teaches writing at Trinity College
- Tracy Wu Fastenberg - Director of development at Covenant Preparatory School
Colin McEnroe and Chion Wolf contributed to this show.