Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- In Hartford Eminent Domain Case, Property Owner Wants More Money
- The Ten All-Time Best Christmas Songs (of All Time)
- After Lawsuit Regarding Baseball Stadium, Hartford Changes Course
- What's Driving the Electric Rate Hike in Connecticut?; Herbalife's So-Called "Pyramid Scheme"
- Families of Pearl Harbor Casualties Want the Navy to Send Home Their Remains
The Colin McEnroe Show
Fri February 28, 2014
The Nose Predicts High Drama at the Academy Awards
We have a question: Where does Adam Sandler watch the Oscars? Does he sit there with all the people who are actually up for awards, or is he home alone, with his baseball cap on backwards?
He's welcome to join us for our annual pre-Oscar Nose, where we'll sing that song from Frozen until all of you scream.
Who do you want to win? Comment below, email Colin@wnpr.org, or tweet @wnprcolin.
- Vivian Nabeta is a movie maven.
- James Hanley is the co-founder of Cinestudio at Trinity College.
- Duby McDowell runs Duby McDowell Communications.