It's been a crazy week. (Of course, they're all crazy weeks.) As such, this week's crazy Nose tries to rapid-fire its way through as many crazy topics as possible in its crazy 49 minutes.
Some of the crazy possibilities:
- Do we have to care about this Blake Shelton Sexiest Man Alive thing?
- As sexual harassment rocks entertainment world, will fans welcome back Eminem?
- Jordan Peele Challenges Golden Globes Classifying 'Get Out' As a Comedy: 'What Are You Laughing At?'
- '9 to 5' Turns 35, and It's Still Radical Today
- Three elephants in Connecticut just got a lawyer
- Trump admin. to reverse ban on elephant trophies from Africa
- 'Apu was a tool for kids to go after you': why The Simpsons remains problematic
- Steven Mnuchin's wife strikes a pose with a sheet of money
- Donald Trump's dry-mouthed victory lap
- Leonardo da Vinci Painting Sells for $450.3 Million, Shattering Auction Highs
- Greggs apologises after replacing baby Jesus with a sausage roll
- Liz Smith, Longtime Queen of Tabloid Gossip Columns, Dies at 94
- Lil Peep, Rapper Who Blended Hip-Hop and Emo, Is Dead at 21
- 'I'm Too Sexy': The Oral History of Right Said Fred's Snarky Dance-Pop Smash
- Terry Crews names alleged sexual assaulter: 'I will not be shamed'
- Matilda Actress Mara Wilson: A 13-Year Old Girl Is Not "All Grown Up"
- Taneisha Duggan - Producing associate at TheaterWorks
- Jacques Lamarre - Senior project manager at Buzz Engine
- Kate Rushin - A teaching artist for the Connecticut Office of the Arts and a Pushcart Prize-nominated poet; her work can be found in The Women's Review of Books and the Cape Cod Poetry Review
Colin McEnroe and Chion Wolf contributed to this show.