Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Hartford Student, Born in a Nepali Refugee Camp, Prepares for College
- "Peter Pan": a Critique of Pure Snark
- Waterbury Hospital CEO Calls on Gov. Malloy to Help Salvage Tenet Deal
- Hartford Mayoral Possibilities Start to Emerge
- Biological Explanations for Mental Health Symptoms Make Clinicians Less Empathetic
The Colin McEnroe Show
Fri February 17, 2012
The Nose: *Insert Bad Jeremy Lin Pun*, Contraception, Diets And Endoresments
Quick. Who are the speakers in the following quotes?
"My audience is God. ... The right way to play is not for others and not for myself, but for God. I’m still learning to be selfless and submit myself to God and give up my game to Him.”
Quote Two: "I invited God to become the chairman of the board of my life."
They're both in the news this week. The first speaker is Jeremy Lin. Do I really have to tell you who he is? The second is Foster Friess, Rick Santorum's millionaire backer and the guy who made the aspirin joke on Andrea Mitchell's show his week.
If you missed that one, we'll explain it to you today.
Each man is, to quote the Blues Brothers, on a mission from God; but a lot of people who are fairly comfortable with Lin would be freaked out by Friess.
We'll talk a little bit more about why that is on The Nose today.
Leave your comments below, e-mail email@example.com or Tweet us @wnprcolin.