"13 Reasons Why" is the new Netflix series based on Jay Asher's book. In it, one of the main characters, a teenager, has killed herself before the narrative begins. As such, the show has been called, for one thing, "dangerous." The Nose weighs in.
Other possible topics include:
- The 'Which of These Bands Have I Not Seen?' Facebook Meme Is Bad and Should Die
- Nordstrom sells jeans with fake mud on them for $425; Critics let loose
- Forget 100 days -- we've been watching this Trump for years
- Jonathan Demme, Oscar-Winning Director, Is Dead at 73
- Remembering The Whizzinator, America's Favorite Fake Plastic Penis
- United Airlines Faces Questions Over Death of Giant Rabbit
- Aretha Franklin Resurrects 5-Year-Old Beef With Dionne Warwick Via Fax
- Heineken Just Put Out The Antidote to That Pepsi Kendall Jenner Ad
- Rebecca Castellani - A scholar of modern literature
- Carolyn Paine - An actress, comedian, and dancer, and the founder, director, and choreographer of CONNetic Dance
- Irene Papoulis - Teaches writing at Trinity College
Colin McEnroe and Chion Wolf contributed to this show.