Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Hartford Student, Born in a Nepali Refugee Camp, Prepares for College
- "Peter Pan": a Critique of Pure Snark
- Waterbury Hospital CEO Calls on Gov. Malloy to Help Salvage Tenet Deal
- Hartford Mayoral Possibilities Start to Emerge
- Biological Explanations for Mental Health Symptoms Make Clinicians Less Empathetic
The Colin McEnroe Show
Fri November 2, 2012
The Nose: "Dear Lydia Callis, I Want To Sign A Baby With You"
It was not a typical week -- if there even is such a thing. The storm changed nearly every equation it blew through. All of the political campaigns got a lot more tricky.
On the Nose today, we'll talk about the following: The performance of Governor Dan Malloy as storm leader. The emergence of Mayor Bloomberg's signers as a minor web celebrity. Mayor Bloomberg's endorsement of Obama along with the Obama-Chris Christie bromance. The little girl who cried (out of sheer election fatigue.) The latest moves in the Murphy-McMahon Senate race. And the complicated decision in New York City to continue with its marathon on Sunday despite the city's battered condition and the problem of city personnel diverted from more pressing tasks. Later in the show, our weekly round of cultural endorsements. Leave your comments below, e-mail email@example.com or Tweet us @wnprcolin.