It's been another weird week, and The Nose is on it.
Other possible topics include:
- Love the Swedish meatballs? Ikea may open standalone restaurants and cafes
- Beyoncé and Louis C.K. Are Among Peabody Winners
- Starbucks Barista Has Meltdown Over Unicorn Frappuccino
- What 2,000 Calories Looks Like
- Theresa Cramer - A writer and the editor of E Content Magazine, and founding editor of The Cut
- James Hanley - Co-founder of Cinestudio at Trinity College
- Kate Rushin - A Pushcart Prize-nominated poet, an editor and writer, and a Teaching Artist for Connecticut Humanities; her work can be found at The Women's Review of Books
Colin McEnroe and Chion Wolf contributed to this show.