Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- In Hartford Eminent Domain Case, Property Owner Wants More Money
- The Ten All-Time Best Christmas Songs (of All Time)
- After Lawsuit Regarding Baseball Stadium, Hartford Changes Course
- What's Driving the Electric Rate Hike in Connecticut?; Herbalife's So-Called "Pyramid Scheme"
- Families of Pearl Harbor Casualties Want the Navy to Send Home Their Remains
Where We Live
Wed January 22, 2014
No Snow Day for The Wheelhouse
If this snowstorm means a snow day, catch up on all the week's political news you may have missed. WNPR's weekly news roundtable The Wheelhouse will talk about the smoke-filled rooms of one political party and the mud slinging of another. Also, the U.S. Supreme Court announced it won't hear the appeal involving former governor and current radio talk show host John Rowland. It was a decision that didn't even surprise Rowland.
What stories are you catching up on during this snowstorm?
- Colin McEnroe - Host of WNPR's The Colin McEnroe Show
- Mark Pazniokas - Capital bureau chief for The Connecticut Mirror
- Dennis House - Anchor and host of "Face The State" on WFSB
- Melissa Bailey - Managing editor for The New Haven Independent