Museums: The New Entertainment Scene
Looking for weekend entertainment? This time on our Museum Hop series, Faith goes to The Hudson Valley's top museums: Dia:Beacon, showing modern artists from the 1960s to the present, and Olana, the stunning personal home of Hudson Valley School artist Frederick Church.
Museum attendance is skyrocketing. Have you had a memorable experience at a museum anywhere in the world?
Museums are invited to call in to tell us about a hot new exhibit.
- Susan Sayre Batton is managing director of Dia:Beacon.
- Mark Prezorski is landscape curator of Olana.
- Evelyn Trebilcock is curator of Olana.
- “Gne Gne,” Montefiori Cocktail
- “Indian Winter,” Kristian Dunn
- “Another Galaxy,” Paul Simon