Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Hartford Student, Born in a Nepali Refugee Camp, Prepares for College
- "Peter Pan": a Critique of Pure Snark
- Waterbury Hospital CEO Calls on Gov. Malloy to Help Salvage Tenet Deal
- Hartford Mayoral Possibilities Start to Emerge
- Biological Explanations for Mental Health Symptoms Make Clinicians Less Empathetic
Where We Live
Mon December 19, 2011
Mormon Voting Trends
A recent Trinity College study takes a look at socio-demographic trends among the United States' Mormon population. Mormons make up just 1.4% of the U.S. adult population and vote heavily Republican.
It is also a group with very high rates of voter registration. We talk with someone who worked on this study, Juhem Navarro-Rivera and take listener phone calls about the media's coverage of the Mormon presidential candidates.