Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Hartford Student, Born in a Nepali Refugee Camp, Prepares for College
- "Peter Pan": a Critique of Pure Snark
- Waterbury Hospital CEO Calls on Gov. Malloy to Help Salvage Tenet Deal
- Hartford Mayoral Possibilities Start to Emerge
- Biological Explanations for Mental Health Symptoms Make Clinicians Less Empathetic
Where We Live
Thu December 13, 2012
Monthly Malloy: DCF, Transportation, and the State Budget
Governor Dannel Malloy is heading into the new year with a series of questions surrounding this budget year - and the next couple. He’s put a plan in place to cope with the state’s current budget shortfall...but the next three years show the state budget billions in deficit.
He’s said that everything - except tax increases - are on the table, and he’s working with legislative leaders from both sides of the aisle to find a solution before next week’s special session.
Today, where we live, it’s our monthly conversation with Governor Dannel Malloy. We’ll be joined by DCF commissioner Joette Katz to talk about her agency, and we’ll take your phone calls, tweets and emails.
Check out the show on Storify!