Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
The Faith Middleton Show
Tue January 28, 2014
Miss Manners Takes On Workplace Etiquette
From Faith Middleton: The "doyenne of civility," Judith Martin, a.k.a. Miss Manners, has decided that the fast-changing modern workplace could use some tips on what is and is not okay. And she delivers it in her characteristic dry, witty way, in the book she has co-authored with her son, Nicholas Ivor Martin—Miss Manners Minds Your Business.
On The Faith Middleton Show we will ask Miss Manners:
- What do you say to a colleague who has just been fired?
- When should you be unavailable, at or away from work?
- How do you maintain a family-friendly office without discriminating against the childless?
- What's the difference between showing romantic interest and sexual harassment?
- Which colleagues should be invited to one's wedding?
- How do you handle a boss who tells lies?
- Judith Martin, better known by the pen name Miss Manners, is an American journalist, author, and etiquette authority.
- “Gne Gne,” Montefiori Cocktail
- “Transitions,” El Ten Eleven
- “Yellow Bridges,” El Ten Eleven
- “Cubicle,” Rinôçérôse