Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Hartford Student, Born in a Nepali Refugee Camp, Prepares for College
- "Peter Pan": a Critique of Pure Snark
- Waterbury Hospital CEO Calls on Gov. Malloy to Help Salvage Tenet Deal
- Hartford Mayoral Possibilities Start to Emerge
- Biological Explanations for Mental Health Symptoms Make Clinicians Less Empathetic
Ask Me Another
Thu April 3, 2014
Mike Birbiglia: Thank God for Trivia
Originally published on Thu April 3, 2014 11:59 am
He's known for his stand-up comedy, as well as a particular sleepwalking episode, but asked to play a game on...Catholicism? Holy moly! We quiz him on the Bible and more in this VIP challenge.
Copyright 2014 NPR. To see more, visit http://www.npr.org/.