Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Hartford Student, Born in a Nepali Refugee Camp, Prepares for College
- "Peter Pan": a Critique of Pure Snark
- Waterbury Hospital CEO Calls on Gov. Malloy to Help Salvage Tenet Deal
- Hartford Mayoral Possibilities Start to Emerge
- Biological Explanations for Mental Health Symptoms Make Clinicians Less Empathetic
Tue September 24, 2013
Marie Osmond, High on Dada. Seriously.
Steve Laschever and I found Dada alive as we wandered down a Paris alley this summer. Here's his photo.
We're doing a radio show on Dada this afternoon. Andrei Codrescu, public radio's first superstar, will be with us!
Here are a few artifacts. Starting with Marie.
Hot damn. "Stop Making Sense" is the Talking Heads most overtly Dada title. But down below is their truest Dada song.
And here's Christian Bok keepin' it (un)real.
Added: Isaiah Berlin meets Dada: