Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Room Escape: A New Genre of Entertainment Comes to New Haven
- Gov. Malloy Declares State of Emergency, Statewide Travel Ban
- Rising, Young Saxophonist Alexa Tarantino Headlines at Baby Grand Jazz Series
- For Tesla, a Fight in Connecticut to Open Stores and Sell Cars
- In Hartford, Griebel Considers City Council Run
The Colin McEnroe Show
Fri June 1, 2012
Live From The 2012 Berkshire International Film Festival
Every year the Berkshire International Film Festival screens films everyone knows are going to make a big spalsh.
This year, more than 70 independent films from around the country and the world, will be screened. We spoke with Kelley Vickery, co-founder of the festival and interviewed two documentary filmmakers about the changing role of thier craft.
Leave your comments below, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or Tweet us @wnprcolin.
For a slideshow of the full set of photos by Wolfie, click here.