Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Room Escape: A New Genre of Entertainment Comes to New Haven
- Gov. Malloy Declares State of Emergency, Statewide Travel Ban
- Rising, Young Saxophonist Alexa Tarantino Headlines at Baby Grand Jazz Series
- For Tesla, a Fight in Connecticut to Open Stores and Sell Cars
- In Hartford, Griebel Considers City Council Run
Mon June 23, 2014
Listen: Five Ways to Make Connecticut Better
Known as The Land of Steady Habits, the Nutmeg State, and somewhere you can be "Still Revolutionary," Connecticut is ever-changing, if sometimes very slowly.
In a recent Gallup poll, about half of the state's residents said they would move to a different state if given the chance. Those who stay might like to see a few things change for the better. What are five ways you would improve Connecticut?
We asked that question on Facebook, and collected a few answers, voiced below by WNPR. We'd like to know what you would add to the list. Let us know in the comments.
Hip Hop Classic