Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Hartford Mayoral Possibilities Start to Emerge
- Biological Explanations for Mental Health Symptoms Make Clinicians Less Empathetic
- In Hartford Eminent Domain Case, Property Owner Wants More Money
- After Lawsuit Regarding Baseball Stadium, Hartford Changes Course
- Festive Fusion in Big Band Jazz Concert at Hartford’s Infinity Hall
Fri February 28, 2014
A Judge, Rendered Homicidal by Grammar
The Colin McEnroe Show is featuring an episode on grammar next Tuesday.
Below we have a "fatal" example of a misplaced modifier. I'm fairly certain the judge didn't do any of those horrible things. (h/t R.R. Cooper)
Hartford Man Sentenced To 50 Years for Murder
The Hartford Courant
6:47 p.m. EST, February 27, 2014
HARTFORD — A year to the day after he wrapped his fingers around Krichindath Sawarie's neck and strangled her, then slit her throat and stabbed her to make sure she was dead, a Hartford Superior Court judge sentenced Robert White to 50 years in prison.