Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- In Hartford Eminent Domain Case, Property Owner Wants More Money
- The Ten All-Time Best Christmas Songs (of All Time)
- After Lawsuit Regarding Baseball Stadium, Hartford Changes Course
- What's Driving the Electric Rate Hike in Connecticut?; Herbalife's So-Called "Pyramid Scheme"
- Festive Fusion in Big Band Jazz Concert at Hartford’s Infinity Hall
Where We Live
Fri November 9, 2012
Compromise, cooperation, conversation - these are the topics in Washington after the election. But we’ll see how long that lasts.
Can the world of politics learn from the world of religion?
Hartford Seminary is one of the leading spaces for multifaith education - and this weekend, they celebrate a new chair in Abrahamic partnerships that is meant to enhance the Seminary’s role in bringing those of the Jewish, Christian and Muslim faiths together.
Today, where we live, I’ll sit down with scholars representing these three faiths and talk about how religious partnerships may provide some insight into how we can heal other divides in our country.