Total recall. Replacement bones. An average lifespan of 150 years. That's what James Canton talks about when he advises Fortune 500 companies on what's coming next in our world. And that's not a fraction of it.
He also tells his clients about:
- Seismic climate change that will threaten everything we know
- How freelancers will make up the majority of the work force in ten years
- Smart machines will design, manage, and service 40 percent of all global businesses in a decade. None of this work will involve humans.
- In five years, 50 billions things will be connected—the mobile internet will transform business and society entirely.
- James Canton – author of Future Smart
- Rich Hanley – media professor at Quinnipiac University
- “Gne Gne,” Montefiori Cocktail
- “Carved by Glaciers,” Lymbyc Systym