Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Hartford Student, Born in a Nepali Refugee Camp, Prepares for College
- "Peter Pan": a Critique of Pure Snark
- Waterbury Hospital CEO Calls on Gov. Malloy to Help Salvage Tenet Deal
- Hartford Mayoral Possibilities Start to Emerge
- Biological Explanations for Mental Health Symptoms Make Clinicians Less Empathetic
Mon October 7, 2013
Hillary Clinton Visits Yale
Hillary Rodham Clinton was in Connecticut this weekend to accept an award from her alma mater, Yale Law School. It was part of the school’s Alumni Weekend.
Clinton spoke to a crowd at Woolsey Hall in New Haven. She talked about the importance of her experience at Yale, a time when her eyes were opened to issues of child abuse and poverty.
Just before she spoke, Bill Clinton slipped into Woolsey Hall and sat next to Yale’s new president Peter Salovey. Salovey is to be formally inaugurated as Yale’s 23rd president next weekend. The event will include symposia, receptions, music and a celebratory block party.