Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- In Hartford Eminent Domain Case, Property Owner Wants More Money
- The Ten All-Time Best Christmas Songs (of All Time)
- After Lawsuit Regarding Baseball Stadium, Hartford Changes Course
- What's Driving the Electric Rate Hike in Connecticut?; Herbalife's So-Called "Pyramid Scheme"
- Families of Pearl Harbor Casualties Want the Navy to Send Home Their Remains
Where We Live
Fri December 16, 2011
Gwathmey Siegel Architects
The modernist architectural team of Charles Gwathmey and Robert Siegel used art as an inspiration throughout their long collaboration, which produced many acclaimed public buildings and private residences until Gwathmey’s death in 2009.
The inspiration they drew from art forms the basis of an exhibit of their work on display at the Yale School of Architecture Gallery - until January 27th.
The exhibit focuses on blueprints, sketches, models and photographs of eight projects - an immersion into modernism for any architecture fan.