Breaking News! The Food Schmooze® Martini Competition is June 25th and we've officially registered with the Guinness Book of World Records to be designated as the World's Largest Martini Competition. It certainly qualifies as the most fun party of the year in Connecticut. Be there and who knows, we'll make history?... Veterinarian Todd Dr.Friedland has blown our minds with his weed-free technique for growing flowers, herbs, fruits and vegetables in a bale of straw, and organic if you choose, even if all you have is a roof-top, tiny yard or driveway to do it... Use fresh fruit, like clementines, to make Connecticut bartender Anthony DeSerio's easy gin cocktail, called Oh, My Darling...
- Chris Prosperi – chef and owner of Metro Bis restuarant Simsbury, Conn.
- Alex Province – wine expert
- Mark Raymond – Frederick Wildman and Sons wine distributor
- Luigi Seracca – Castello Monaci vinyard in the Puglia region of Italy
- “Gne Gne” Montefiori Cocktail
- “Watermelon Man,” Fourplay, George Duke, Kirk Whalum, Rick Braun, Boney James
- “Beans and Cornbread,” Louis Jordan and The Tympany Five
- “Frim Fram Sauce,” Diana Krall
- "Everybody Eats When They Come to My House," Cab Calloway