Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Hartford Student, Born in a Nepali Refugee Camp, Prepares for College
- "Peter Pan": a Critique of Pure Snark
- Waterbury Hospital CEO Calls on Gov. Malloy to Help Salvage Tenet Deal
- Hartford Mayoral Possibilities Start to Emerge
- Biological Explanations for Mental Health Symptoms Make Clinicians Less Empathetic
Coming Home Project
Fri May 11, 2012
Gold Star Mothers Tell Their Stories in Upcoming Documentary
Two graduates of the University of Connecticut have teamed up to tell the stories of women who share a common experience.
WNPR's Lucy Nalpathanchil spoke with recent Uconn graduate and veteran Lucien Lafreniere as well as filmmaker, Nick Forte about their documentary, "They Shall Live. Ryan MacNamara is also working with them on the project.
More about "They Shall Live" and stories from America’s Gold Star mothers can be found here.