Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Connecticut Governor OKs Limiting Cooperation With Immigration Authorities
- NPR's Clocks Are Changing! (What Does That Mean For You?)
- Connecticut Judge and POW John T. Downey Dies at 84
- College-Educated Young May Be Squeezing Connecticut's Urban Housing
- The Scramble: Neil Gaiman and Amanda Palmer Prepare You for a Long Car Trip
The Faith Middleton Show
Wed August 27, 2014
Food Schmooze: Easy, Delicious Watermelon-Lime Martinis
We've discovered one of the best rotisserie chickens in the country being served right now in New York City. And we’re serving up easy, delicious watermelon-lime martinis, along with a great, affordable Prosecco. Plus, Alex Province's recipe for a killer gazpacho. That’s on this week’s fresh edition of The Food Schmooze.
- Chris Prosperi is chef and owner of Metro Bis Restaurant in Simsbury, Connecticut.
- Alex Province is a wine expert and food lover.
- Mark Raymond is from Frederick Wildman & Sons Importers.
- Georgette Farkas is the owner of Rotisserie Georgette.
Family Food Business