In his new book, Ending Back Pain, New York spine neurosurgeon Jack Stern says there are five actions to take to treat an ailing back or keep your back in better shape, to avoid surgery.
- Unlock your back's unique pain code.
- Prepare yourself in specific ways before you work with health care professionals.
- Ensure that you have a proper diagnosis. This is key.
- Embrace various pathways to healing.
- Live your life in ways that support a strong, healthy back.
This book is our thank you gift to listeners who support WNPR.
- Jack Stern – author of Ending Back Pain
- “Gne Gne,” Montefiori Cocktail