Financial burdens take a toll on our social lives, and can ruin a relationship. Money, or more simply debt, often leads to arguments and even divorce.
It's not all about the money, but finances tie into so much of our future. Do we want children? Where do we want to live? Do we want to travel more? What if we have to take care of our parents? For most of us, all of these topics would have an impact on our financial situation.
In the book, The Couple's Guide to Financial Compatibility, author Jeff Motske offers tips, tools, and advice on how couples can make informed decisions about their future.
- Jeff Motske – author, The Couple's Guide to Financial Compatibility
- “Gne Gne,” Montefiori Cocktail
- “My Only Swerving,” El Ten Eleven
- “Sorry About Your Irony,” El Ten Eleven
- “For the Love of Money,” World Saxaphone Quartet