Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Hartford Student, Born in a Nepali Refugee Camp, Prepares for College
- "Peter Pan": a Critique of Pure Snark
- Waterbury Hospital CEO Calls on Gov. Malloy to Help Salvage Tenet Deal
- Hartford Mayoral Possibilities Start to Emerge
- Biological Explanations for Mental Health Symptoms Make Clinicians Less Empathetic
Where We Live
Tue November 6, 2012
The power’s on at the polling places. The coffee is flowing and the donuts are warm, which is good, because this morning at my polling place, it was 21 degrees. One poll-standing candidate was wrapped head to toe in a sleeping bag. Yes, it’s election day in Connecticut...finally.
We’ve heard from the candidates - so today we want to hear from you. You’ll be our eyes and ears at the polls. Who did you vote for and why? What’s voting like in your town today? Long lines? Any problems? If you’re in a town where Sandy cleanup is still a problem, what are you seeing?