We've gone global with our burgers, from the Greek take on beef to the Thai pork patty with lime zest, cilantro, chili, and lemongrass… tell the kids we've issued parental orders on toasted marshmallows to make children of all ages happy… and for the 4th of July or any weekend, have fun with our simple red, white, and blue desserts…
- Carol Baugh – home cook
- Linda Guica – food columnist, The Hartford Courant; co-owner, Alforno in Old Saybrook, Conn.
- Chris Prosperi – chef and owner, Metro Bis in Simsbury, Conn.
- “Gne Gne,” Montefiori Cocktail
- “Vegetable,” Mike Doughty
- “Beans and Cornbread,” Louis Jordan and The Tympany Five
- “Alabama Song (Whiskey Bar),” The Doors
- “She’s Putting Something in My Food,” Bobby Blue Band
- “Everybody Eats When They Come to My House,” Cab Calloway