Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Margot Adler on Being Wiccan and NPR Discrimination
- How Effective Are Charter Schools?
- Listen Closely: There's Something Hidden in This Hummingbird's Chirp
- Gov. Christie Visits Connecticut Following Gun Bill Veto; a Local Perspective on Ukrainian Conflict
- For Stadium, Hartford to Buy Back Land It Once Owned
Where We Live
Tue December 10, 2013
DOT Commissioner James Redeker
In many ways, the DOT has a series of pretty thankless jobs. I mean, nobody really pays attention to smooth commutes on the roads or rail, but when there are delays, everyone is aggravated.
But is our state doing everything it can to improve the quality of our transportation infrastructure? Are the bridges and roads, trains and buses in the best shape they can be?
This hour, a chance for you to get answers to your transportation questions from Jim Redeker, Commissioner of the DOT.
DOT wants your help with their strategic plan. TransformCT.org
- James Redeker, Commissioner of the Connecticut Department of Transportation