This hour, we listen back to our recent panel discussion at B:Hive Bridgeport, a coworking space in the Park City's downtown. There, we met up with Bridgeport residents and lawmakers for a taste of the city's history, politics, culture… and even some locally-made gin!
Listen to the full recording of Where We Live at B:Hive Bridgeport:
- Maisa Tisdale - President of the Mary and Eliza Freeman Center for History and Community in Bridgeport, Connecticut
- Marilyn Moore - State senator representing Bridgeport, Monroe, and Trumbull
- Marcella Kovac - Co-founder of B:Hive Bridgeport and Chair of the Marketing Committee of Bridgeport Generation Now
- John Torres - Bridgeport-based musician and Vice President of Bridgeport Generation Now
- Rob Schulten - Distiller at Asylum Distillery in Bridgeport, Connecticut
Catie Talarski contributed to this show.
Special thanks to: B:Hive Bridgeport, Milano Wine Bar and Pizzeria, Bijou Wine Shop