This hour -- in the midst of budget woes and major business losses -- we find out what Connecticut can and should be doing to bolster its image on the national stage.
Plus: an update from bloggers Jenna Kijowski and Jessica Bishop. Together, they give us a few reasons to believe that maybe -- just maybe -- "CT ain't so bad" after all.
- Paul Millerd - Freelance strategy consultant focused on the future of work, organizational change, people, talent, and culture
- Brian Boyer - Vice President of Marketing and Communications at MetroHartford Alliance
- Nancy Cowser - Executive Director of the Southeastern Connecticut Enterprise Region (seCTer)
- Joseph McGee - Vice President of Public Policy and Programs at The Business Council of Fairfield County
- Bill Flanagan - Chief Corporate Relations Officer at the Allegheny Conference on Community Development
- Jenna Kijowski - Founder and owner of CT Ain't So Bad
- Jessica Bishop - Content and public relations director for CT Ain't So Bad
Chion Wolf contributed to this show.