Since the days are speeding by we thought, hey, let's celebrate summer. What is it about this season that is worth noticing, that makes us happier? Breezes, food, gardens, friends, sex, parties, swim, seersucker, the new and tradition. Celebrate summer with us.
During the live show our listeners celebrated:
- Summer lightening storms
- Water skiing on the lake
- Sunday night suppers that linger
- Making a meal out of corn on the cob
- Gathering around the fire pit
- Cottages and beaches
- Ice cream stands
- Having more sex
- The Perlman Music Center Series on Shelter Island, N.Y.
- Block parties
- Pickle ball
- Outdoor dancing
- Visiting New York City
- Wearing the thing that says summer
- Dr. Nancy Horn is a psychologist and frequent contributor.
- “Love Shack,” The B-52's
- “Wipe Out,” The Beach Boys
- “Fancy,” Iggy Azalea
- “Happy,” Pharrell Williams
- “Come Get it Bae,” Pharrell Williams
- “Rock Lobster,” The B-52's