Faith's motto on The Book Show is… Life is short, but it can be ever so wide.
Join Faith and her book buddies for a call-in show recommending terrific books to read in all categories. If you're in a book club, please tell us what you've read and enjoyed. And, hey, kids, we'd love to hear from you about books you love.
Mystery, classics, science, history, politics, humor, cookbooks, memoirs, biographies, thrillers, science fiction, fantasy, instruction, graphic novels, health, happiness, wisdom—you'll hear it all on our book show.
- Be Cool, Elmore Leonard
- Still Life, Louise Penny
- Mission to Paris, Alan Furst
- Holy Orders, Benjamin Black
- American Neolithic, Terence Hawkins
- War and Peace, Leo Tolstoy
- Ghost Writer, Philip Roth
- Zuckerman Unbound, Philip Roth
- Anatomy Lesson, Philip Roth
- Barnaby Rudge, Charles Dickens
- Pegasus Descending, James Lee Burke
- A Passage to India, E. M. Forster
- Tess of the D'Urbervilles, Thomas Hardy
- Faith Fox, Jane Gardam
- Lee Jacobus is the author, most recently, of A World of Ideas.
- Francine Prose is the author, most recently, of Lovers at the Chameleon Club, Paris 1932.
- Rose Quiello is a professor of English at Southern Connecticut State University.
- “Gne Gne,” Montefiori Cocktail
- “Do You Feel Loved?” U2
- “Where It’s At,” Beck
- “Rewrite,” Paul Simon