The Book Show: February 20, 2014
Faith's motto on The Book Show is… Life is short, but it can be ever so wide.
Join Faith and her book buddies for a call-in show recommending terrific books to read in all categories. If you're in a book club, please tell us what you've read and enjoyed.
And, hey, kids, we'd love to hear from you about books you love.
Mystery, classics, science, history, politics, humor, cookbooks, memoirs, biographies, thrillers, science fiction, fantasy, instruction, graphic novels, health, happiness, wisdom—you'll hear it all on our book show.
- Decisive: How To Make Better Choices in Life and Work, Chip Heath and Dan Heath
- The UnAmericans, Molly Antopol
- My Promised Land: The Triumph and Tragedy of Israel, Ari Shavit
- The Triple Package: How Three Unlikely Traits Explain the Rise and Fall of Cultural Groups in America, Amy Chua and Jed Rubenfeld
- Little Failure, Gary Shteyngart
- “Life in the Nineties,” Roger Angell
- Jane Smiley, Charles Dickens
- Labor Day, Joyce Maynard
- Roxanne Coady is the president and CEO of RJ Julia Bookseller.
- Lee Jacobus is the author, most recently, of A World of Ideas.
- “Gne Gne,” Montefiori Cocktail
- “Transitions,” el ten eleven
- “Yellow Bridges,” el ten eleven