Faith's motto on The Book Show is: Life is short, but it can be ever so wide.
Join Faith and her book buddies for a call-in show recommending terrific books to read in all categories. If you're in a book club, please tell us what you've read and enjoyed.
And, hey, kids, we'd love to hear from you about books you love.
Mystery, classics, science, history, politics, humor, cookbooks, memoirs, biographies, thrillers, science fiction, fantasy, instruction, graphic novels, health, happiness, wisdom—you'll hear it all on our book show.
- Off the leash, Matthew Gilbert
- Commencement, J. Courtney Sullivan
- The Narcissist Next Door, Jeffrey Kluger
- Factory Man, Beth Macy
- California, Edan Lepucki
- Peaches for Father Frances, Joanne Harris
- The House at Sugar Beach, Helene Cooper
- Orphan Train, Christina Baker Kline
- The House Girl, Tara Conklin
- A Constellation of Vital Phenomena, John Marras
- The Infatuations, Javier Marias
- Quiet, Susan Cain
- Roxanne Coady is the president and CEO of RJ Julia Bookseller.
- Dianne Hales is the author of Mona Lisa: A Life Discovered.
- Marian Roy volunteers on the show.
- Rose Quiello is a professor of English at Southern Connecticut State University.
- “Gne Gne,” Montefiori Cocktail
- “Modul 15,” Nik Bärtsch’s Ronin
- “Modul 8_9 Iii,” Nik Bärtsch’s Ronin
- “Rewrite,” Paul Simon